Lauki aur Chane ki dal ki sabji. Add soaked and drained chana dal. This step is necessary to enhance the taste of the curry as the lauki cooks with spices in oil brings out the flavor. Heat clarified butter in a pan/ wok, add asafetida and cumin seeds.
The dal should be just done and not mushy. Add the lauki pieces and toss on medium high heat for a good while. Cover and cook till almost done. You can cook Lauki aur Chane ki dal ki sabji using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lauki aur Chane ki dal ki sabji
- You need 1 cup of bottle gourd chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It's 5-6 of curry leaves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli pwder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of drymango powder.
- It's as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
Remove cover and add the dal. Peel the bottle gourd into small pieces and wash it. After that grind the green chili, ginger, and tomatoes in the mixer. Then turn on the gas, put the cooker on the gas, and pour oil into it.
Lauki aur Chane ki dal ki sabji instructions
Add cumin and asafetida to the oil and roast it. After roasting add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and. Crackle ½ to ¾ teaspoon of cumin seeds. Assalam o Alikium this is Ramish Rizwan from Baba Food RRCI hope everyone is fine by the grace of Allah almight =====. Serve it along with Aloo Simla Mirch Ki Sabzi, Bhakri and Palak Raita for a weekday lunch or dinner..